As you know we planned to re-open the club this coming Sunday , 9th January. You will not be surprised to hear we have decided not to open on Sunday because we feel that it would be silly to do so with Covid spreading so quickly and easily at this time.
We will plan to open the club on Sunday 13th February but will send out another email at the beginning of February to confirm whether this will happen or not. The hall caretaker has kindly agreed to keep the second Sunday of each month clear for us for the rest of the year but won’t charge us if we decide to cancel.
Sorry for being the bearer of bad news but we feel it is only sensible to delay things for a little longer and hope we can get back to as near to normal as soon as possible.